ZOOFARI presented by Wells Fargo
The Zoo's Most Important Fundraiser of the Year
Anyone who has attended ZOOFARI at the Saint Louis Zoo will agree that it is the best party in St. Louis. This biennial black-tie gala is a party with a purpose! Funds raised from ZOOFARI help support the Zoo's conservation efforts here and around the world.
Sip & Savor
Your favorite local restaurants are coming back to ZOOFARI! Enjoy specialty food from St. Louis' finest restaurants and caterers. Tastes of elegant desserts, delectable appetizers and savory main dishes will be served at animal-themed booths. Grab your drink of choice at one of our premium open bars serving beer, wine and specialty cocktails.
A Touch of Texas BBQ
Augusta and Montelle Wineries
The Boathouse in Forest Park
Bristol Seafood Grill
Chef Mel Sauces, Inc.
DeeBeeQue BBQ & Catering
Fired Up Jellies and Jams
The G.O.A.T Brand
Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
J. Gilbert's Wood-fired Steaks & Seafood St. Louis
Kakao Chocolate / Tale to Table
Micheala Khali's Foodtruck & Catering
Michele C Catering & Events
Miss Becky's Salsa Shack
Orlando Catering and Event Design
Peel Wood Fired Pizza
Pure Catering STL
Roses in Bloom LLC
Sarah's Cake Shop
Serendipity Homemade Ice Cream
Seven at Seven Gables Inn
Sling 'N Scoops Artisan Ice Cream
St. James Winery
Super Smokers BBQ + Cajun
Union 30 at The Hotel Saint Louis
Urban Chestnut Brewing Company
YaYa's Euro Bistro
Enjoy live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo, including our main stage entertainment in Schnuck Family Plaza: The Downtown Band.
Zoo-themed Special Activities
There are many fun ways to enjoy the Zoo throughout the night. Go for a ride on the Conservation Carousel or Zooline Railroad. The event will feature a wine pull, jewelry station, animal-themed photo opportunities and a gift card wall supporting ZOOFARI restaurant vendors.
What to Wear
Guests are encouraged to wear fun, animal-inspired, creative black-tie attire and comfortable shoes while grazing on great food and drinks around the Zoo.
General Admission Tickets
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. Event will be held rain or shine. Proceeds from this biennial fundraiser benefit the Zoo in its efforts to save endangered species at home and around the world.
Upgrade to one of our premier sponsorship levels and you'll receive early admission, access to the VIP Reception, a giraffe-themed wearable accessory per ticket and recognition at the event.
- Swimming Sea Lion — $1,000 (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 2 tickets, access to VIP Reception, table accommodations with guests at this sponsor level and a program listing
- Leaping Lemur — $3,500 (6:30 p.m. to midnight)
- 10 tickets, early admission, reserved table and a program listing
- Flapping Flamingo — $5,000 (6:30 p.m. to midnight)
- 14 tickets, early admission, reserved table and a program listing
- Jumping Jaguar — $7,500 (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 20 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables and a program listing
- Playful Penguin — $10,000 (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 20 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables, program listing and additional company recognition prior to and at the event
- Gentle Giraffe — $20,000 (6 p.m. to midnight)
- 26 tickets, access to VIP Reception, reserved tables, program listing and additional company recognition prior to and at the event
For additional information about sponsorship opportunities or to secure your participation, please contact Amy Zentgraf, Director of Corporate and Board Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-646-4569.
Sponsorship Pledge Form
Join us as a ZOOFARI volunteer on Friday, June 16!
Volunteers during the day assist with event setup, including tables, bars and special activities. Volunteers during the evening aid in the execution of the event, which includes greeting guests, helping with restaurant and bar needs, and more! Volunteers will be provided a volunteer t-shirt, food during their shift and two adventure passes to be used during a future visit to the Zoo. The minimum age for volunteering is 21 years old.
Thanks to our sponsors
Leader of the Pack
• Wells Fargo
Plunging Polar Bear
• Kevin Beckmann Charitable Trust
• U.S. Bank
Tip of the Iceberg
• World Wide Technology
• Mid America Chevy Dealers
• Jackie and Randy Baker
• Berges Family Foundation
• Cequel III
• Edward Jones
• First Bank
• Andrew Franz Family
• Harbour Group
• Lindenwood Drug
• Alicia S. McDonnell
• PGAV Destinations
• Roofers Mart
• Thompson Coburn LLP
Dana T. Redwing
Michael J. Hickey
Steering Committee Members