Live Animal Webcams
Our live animal webcams are supported by Mid America Chevy Dealers
- Live viewing (one-minute delay) is available during Zoo hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- After 5 p.m., previously recorded footage will play.
- At this time, our cameras are not recording sound.
You may notice differences in brightness on the camera throughout the day. The lighting we provide for the birds in Penguin & Puffin Coast is reflective of the seasons of their native habitat. When it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere where the puffins live, it's summer for the penguins in the Southern Hemisphere. The light cycle provides the birds with the proper day/night cycle needed for breeding.
Look for a different stream every day starting at 9 a.m.*
Sunday: Polar bear at McDonnell Polar Bear Point
Monday: Polar bear at McDonnell Polar Bear Point
Tuesday: Grizzly bears at Centene Grizzly Ridge
Wednesday: Pinnipeds at Judy and Jerry Kent Family Sea Lion Sound
Thursday: Pinnipeds at Judy and Jerry Kent Family Sea Lion Sound
Friday: Polar bear at McDonnell Polar Bear Point
Saturday: Grizzly bears at Centene Grizzly Ridge
- Live viewing (one-minute delay) is available 24 hours a day.
- There may be times when an animal is not present.
*Schedule is subject to change.