Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Protect your Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card and treat it as you would cash.
2. The Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card is not valid for use until purchased, activated and monetary value added.
3. The Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card can only be used at participating Saint Louis Zoo merchant locations. Check with individual locations for program participation before redemption. As of June 30, 2018, the Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card cannot be redeemed at the following locations: Starbucks, facility rentals or online.
4. The Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card may not be used towards the purchase of any Critter Cash, gift certificates or gift cards.
5. Except as required by applicable law: the Saint Louis Gift Card is non-refundable. Partial balances cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. The Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
7. The Saint Louis Zoo reserves the right not to accept, load, re-load or re-issue any Saint Louis Gift Card or otherwise limit the use of a Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful.
8. The Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card may not be resold in any manner.
9. The maximum purchase, reload, and total balance of any Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card is $500. The minimum purchase price is $5.
10. The Saint Louis Zoo reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change the terms and conditions of its gift card program
11. Returns of items purchased with a Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card will be returned on a Saint Louis Zoo Gift Card.
12. Cardholders are not sent statements of itemized transactions. Maintain your receipt from each transaction to ensure your balance is correct. To access your card balance, visit mps.bz/StoreCard.