The Zoo Young Professionals are a group of professionals in their 20s and 30s dedicated to the continued success of the Zoo and networking among peers. They are part of the Saint Louis Zoo Association and have the unique opportunity of becoming involved with the Zoo at a deeper level. The ZYPs goals are to increase awareness of our mission among young adults, enhance our volunteer base, build future leadership, network and create additional revenue paths for the Zoo through membership and fundraising events.
Membership Means Savings
- Free parking for six visits
- 20 Member Tickets for the Zooline Railroad, Sea Lion Show* and Dinoroarus*
- Four free tickets to Jammin’ at the Zoo (two per event)
- Invitations to events and discounted member rates
- 10% discount on food and gift shop purchases, and much more!
- Four free drink tickets for beer, wine or soda, which can be used on any Zoo visit (limit two drink tickets per event)
Zoo Young Professionals Advisory Board
Already a ZYP member? Become a Zoo Young Professionals Advisory Board member! ZYP Advisory Board members work closely with Zoo staff on various initiatives and have the unique opportunity of holding leadership positions to help advance the Zoo’s mission. Attending events, networking and guest lectures are all benefits of joining the Advisory Board.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Oct. 31, 2023
Become a Zoo Young Professional
Join the Zoo Young Professionals online, by phone at (314) 646-4771; option 2 or in person at a Welcome Desk, or make your check payable to the Saint Louis Zoo Friends Association and send to the following address:
Zoo Young Professionals
P.O. Box 790090
St. Louis, MO 63179-0090