Mother's Day Brunch SOLD OUT
Celebrate Mom with Brunch at the Zoo!
Give your mom a unique, one-of-a-kind Mother's Day this year: treat her to brunch at the Saint Louis Zoo! Join us at McDonnell Center at River Camp for a delightful day, which includes:
• Buffet brunch with a made-to-order omelet station
• A special gift for the mothers in attendance
• Two drink tickets redeemable at the bar for Champagne, beer or wine (for guests 21+)
Two seating times at 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. available on each date:
- Saturday, May 13th,SOLD OUT
- Sunday, May 14th SOLD OUT
- Omelet station with assorted ingredients
- Assorted fruit display
- Assorted breakfast pastries
- Butter milk biscuits with jam and honey butter
- Scrambled eggs with cheese and chives
- Bacon and sausage
- French toast casserole with assorted toppings
- Herb roasted potatoes
- Broccoli and carrots
- Seared salmon with whole grain mustard hollandaise
For specific dietary restrictions or concerns, please enter in restrictions on the registration website or contact a Registered Events representative at (314) 646-4897 at the time of registration. Dietary restrictions will not be accepted if they are not turned in immediately.
Please note, parking is not included with your reservation. Parking is available for $15 per car on the South Parking Lot (Wells Drive at Tamm Ave. near I-64/40). Lots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and may reach capacity. Parking is not guaranteed. Due to increased business in May, please give yourself ample time to find parking.
If lots are full, limited street parking is available.
Mother’s Day Brunch Reservations will go on sale Wednesday, April 19th
Pre-paid reservations are required. Seating is limited.
- There are no physical tickets for this event. The name on your reservation will be placed on a guest check-in list.
- Reservation dates and seating times cannot be changed. You will only be
allowed admittance for the date and seating time you originally
- Reservations for Mother's Day Brunch are non-refundable.
Zoo Member Reservations
- $23/child (ages 2-12)
- $42/adult (ages 13+)
- Children under age 2 are free
General Admission (Non-member) Reservations
- $26/child (ages 2-12)
- $45/adult (ages 13+)
- Children under age 2 are free.
Online is the best way to make reservations. If experiencing issues with your online order, please call (314) 646-4897 to speak with a representative. Phone lines are busy and only staffed during the Registered Events Desk operating hours which are 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday.